Doors and Porches
1. Oak glazed screen and door.
2. Hardwood French doors with sidelights and windows supplied and installed in an extension.
The windows were an exact copy of the existing windows in the house, but with A rated double glazing and draught seals.
The doors also have high security multipoint locks for added security.
3. An exact replica of a period door, but with double glazing.
4. Oak entrance door with special Heritage multipoint lock.
5. Storey frame and door with etched glass and polished chrome ironmongery.
6. Arched top porch doors with multipoint locks.
7. French door and window combination, with double glazing, multipoint lock and stainless steel ironmongery.
8. French door and window combination, with double glazing, multipoint lock and stainless steel ironmongery.
9. Period door that has 12mm slim double glazed units that are practically undetectable. It really does look like single glazing!
10. Bi-folding door set, 3 doors concertina each way.
11. Oak French doors with sidelights.
12. Solid European oak door and frame.
13. Solid oak boarded doors and frame with arched top.
14. Hardwood door with circular leaded glass.
15. Juliette balcony doors.
16. Patio doors.
17. Oak french doors with glazed screens and gable
18. Oak Porch
19. Hardwood bifolding doors glazed with obscure double glazing. Very secure with multipoint lock.
20. Garage doors with glass panels manufactured from cedar.
21. French doors can be made to fit any opening with the use of side panels.
22. Internal double doors with a lacquered finish.
23. Double doors into a lobby.
24. Entrance doors manufactured in oak at the Legion club in Syston.
Copyright © Trustwood Joinery Manufacturers Limited, 2006 - 2018 all rights reserved.
This page updated June 2018.